Image Map

10 January 2020

Let's Catch Up

Hello!

After a nearly two years of not posting on this blog I have decided to give it another go. It used to give me great joy creating this space and I have rediscovered this love tonight as I revamp my blog. I love the new look and I hope you do too!

Since I last wrote here some big things have happened in my life. My YouTube channel has gained 7000 subscribers and 750'000 views. It is a flourishing study tube channel - documenting my academic progress and giving advice like I began to do here! This is a project I am incredibly proud of.

I have also attended boarding school for sixth form and completed my A Levels. I got A*AB. This was one of the craziest experiences of my life and one I cannot wait to tell you about. On results day it was confirmed that I would be attended UCL (University College London) to study Comparative Literature.

Alongside my studies I am a PR intern for Cubic Original. This has taught me so much about marketing and the fashion industry - I'm having so much fun.

I am a very different girl to the one who was writing to you two years ago. After my Cambridge rejection, A Level pressure, working in France and living on my own I am much stronger, more informed and more ready to give you the best content I can.

Please follow this blog on Bloglovin and if you haven't already check out my YouTube channel!

Ellie-Jean






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I love reading them and will do my best to respond as soon as possible!

Thank you // Jeani