I do not stop breathing
When you are bored of the eternal
Click and hiss of my breath
You cannot shut this journal
I am not an ant
I can't carry twice my weight
When you ask I will not fetch
I will run straight through the gate
I am not a child
But I'm still scared inside
And although I may be strong
I am not strong in size
I am not electric
You cannot switch me off
I will buzz through my own life
With no extra added cost
I am not invisible
I am relevant and tall
I know you cannot see me
But that doesn't mean I'm small
I do not stop running
Just because you want to walk
I will chase the sunset
I can find my thought
I am a real person
Who's complex and quite confused
And although you might not like it
I'm happy in spite of you
Very nice!
ReplyDelete-Kati
http://almoststylish.blogspot.de
This is so beautiful!! ♡♡♡♡ Lily xx
ReplyDeletemeetmeinmelford.blogspot.com
Your poetry is super pretty
ReplyDeleteAshleigh xxx
www.not-a-typical-teenager.blogspot.com
This poem is absolutely lovely! I'm glad I found your new blog, I was wondering where you ran off to!
ReplyDeletewww.sikumwema.blogspot.com